submitted by kayakero to makemoneyforexreddit [link] [comments]
How to trade Forex and be profitableHello and thank you for being here again!
In this article I want to show you how I structure my operations by trading in the currency market. If it can give you ideas or help you in your process, the objective of this post will be more than fulfilled. I will try to be as clear and direct as possible. I'll go point by point:
1. How to trade the Forex MarketFocusing on the basics and keeping it simple. Let me explain, you don't have to rely on hyper-complex strategies, use the software that PETA it and put it on the server next to your broker ... you don't have to be the best programmer, much less get dirty on the graphics of your platform to win money in Forex.
You need systems. The systems work. Results-oriented companies and work methods are systems-based. You should start applying and creating systems because they will allow you:
2. Intraday or swing trading in Forex?This question is an interesting question and I make a small indent if you are just starting out. Swing trading are operations that usually last several days and when we talk about intraday or day trading we refer to operations that are closed on the same day.
Well, which one then? Like everything in life, it depends (we are). You have to learn that there is no “best for all”. In my case I combine both operations because I dedicate myself full time to this, but if you are just starting out or are one of the people who get stressed out with trading, I recommend that you focus on swing trading.
As you consolidate here you can start to scale and seek to diversify by doing intraday. But again, this is just something that I recommend based on my own experience and from people I have known over the years.
3. Automatic or Manual Forex TradingNot all automated Forex trading systems are a panacea, nor are all discretionary or manual systems bad. Stop looking at it like that, we're only talking about execution. This is precisely why I am opting for automated execution. We could talk at length about this and if you find it interesting I can dedicate an article just to it. But think that automation is just how strategy is carried out. Whether this is a winner or a loser is the basis of everything.
Automating a losing strategy does not make it a winner, it is only about applying strategies that are profitable and ensuring that they are executed in the best way (in manual we always cheat alone).
4. Is analysis the key to Forex trading?Many people think that technical analysis is the key to beating the market and defend it to the last consequences. The same happens with those who think that the only way to make money in the foreign exchange market is through fundamental analysis.
So what really works? What really works and you can check. What good is it if you tell me that this or the other is the best method if you haven't even sat down to draw numbers. Many times it is not with what, but how. That is, they can be different valid methods if they are done well. But for this you need statistics of what you are doing.
>>>Recommended Forex Broker: Plus500 - Visit official website<<<
5. Learn to create robust trading strategiesLet's first see what a robust trading strategy is all about. As traders, we know what has happened in the past, but we don't know what will happen in the market tomorrow. That is why we need systems that are well adapted to changing market circumstances.
How can we know systems adapt well to alterations in the spread, prices ...? Simulating those alterations, something like simulating those conditions and seeing how they behave. There are different tests for this such as: Walk Forward test, Montecarlo, and Multimarket.
These tests give us an idea of how robust our created trading system is and give us a reference. Be careful, I said reference, not absolute truth. Then we will test them, our goal is to leave as little space as possible to chance.
6. Best Forex Trading StrategiesYou may be wondering how you are going to manage to create profitable strategies and start with all this. Calm down, there are tools for this, but the important thing here is that you know that the strategies that tend to be more stable over time and give better results are:
6.1. Trading strategies with very simple entry and exit criteriaThe opposite of what you may have been told. The simpler our Forex trading systems are, the more likely they will continue to work overtime. I have seen this myself and I know it first hand.
Also, which is more likely to stop working, a system based on six indicators or a system based on one or two? That six indicators continue to give results for years and years is not easy. Instead, only one or two are more so. Still, trading systems should always be supervised.
6.2. Systems with a not very high number of operations or tradesSometimes when we become obsessed with being in the market constantly making gazillions of trades, we are giving our broker money and taking it out of our pocket. More is not better in trading, better is better. This is about getting the most money with the least risk, not giving it to your broker.
6.3. Strategies with a controlled return/riskYou see a strategy, you look at its profit in the last months and years and you are already thinking about connecting it. Error, always look at the return associated with the drawdown. The drawdown of your system is, in short, the maximum consecutive drop it has had. Because it is important? Because if that fall has occurred in the past, it can happen again (and bigger, believe me). Now you may be thinking, what if this happens to me?
Next, I will explain it to you, but first an example of a system that meets all these characteristics (so you can see that it is simpler than it seems:
Here more statistics:
7. Establish connection and disconnection rules for your systemsAll methods of trading sound great. The problem is when they start to lose. Some tell you that you have to continue, that the system is the system… But what if the system is stopping working? After all, we live in a changing world and our money is not infinite.
The reality is that many people do not know how to determine when the system is failing or when this happens because they are applying it incorrectly. If you execute the strategies in an automated way you are already saving this, then what you need is a rule to deactivate your strategies at a certain point. To do this, it is enough to monitor them with platforms such as Bluefox or Myfxbook to know what the performance of each is.
8. Diversify in ForexIf we deactivate a Rubén strategy, we stop trading. Not if you activate another that has been doing it well. It is not about you running a Forex trading system or two, it is about having different systems: the best in real and a demo base created that you can include in your real account when you deactivate one because their performance has dropped.
You can diversify by you I frame (temporality time) on assets (currencies) or types of systems (trend, mean reversion ...).
The objective of diversifying is to seek a more stable return, many people do for this is to introduce many systems without more, if you do this you will achieve the opposite, you will be increasing the risk.
9. What currencies to trade on ForexI recommend that you focus on the majors or major currency pairs, especially if your broker has a high spread, as it is usually lower on these. One of the advantages of automating is that you can scale your trading and do it in different currencies, diversifying as I said before. These are the assets that I have traded in recent months:
It starts with being profitable with a few (one or three assets) and as you evolve you can grow your portfolio.
10. Why invest (only) in ForexI will not be the one to tell you that you should invest in Forex and not in another market. Each one belongs to his father and mother and has its good and not so good things. Of course, one thing is clear, wherever you do it, remember the power of specialization. There are traders who focus on one or two assets and they are profitable. In the end, that's what it's all about, isn't it?
This operation can be extrapolated to different assets such as raw materials, indices and cryptocurrencies. Yes, cryptocurrencies too. In fact, my operations are mainly based on currencies and cryptocurrencies (85% in the first group and 15% in the second). But I have to say that cryptocurrency trading has given me a pleasant surprise this year.
Again, if you are starting, do not do it with many assets or you will saturate yourself. Start step by step and diversify as you evolve. Jack of all trades, master of none.
11. Steps to trade Forex RedditIf you've gotten this far, it may not be entirely clear to you how the hell I trade, then I'm going to summarize it in steps:
12. How to start trading Forex Reddit as a professional trader (without knowing how to program)But Rubén, I haven't studied computer science and I'm not particularly good at math. Don't worry if you don't know how to program, it is possible to do all this using tools that will do it for you. For years I have programmed my own systems myself and that's fine, but now I'm concentrating on managing them and getting the most out of them. Do not think that this is the robot that will make you earn millions of euros while you drink the gin and tonic on the beach.
We will read soon with new posts about trading, Forex, cryptocurrencies, platforms ...
To start trading, open an account on Plus500, one of the leading Forex brokers: Click Here
https://preview.redd.it/adejzq8sa1q21.jpg?width=5691&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7b5f832896b02a963778dc3b467ced9107ffb4e8submitted by brokerdispute to u/brokerdispute [link] [comments]
Foreign exchange represents the largest asset class in the world due to its huge trading volume and therefore the highest liquidity. With a 24X5 operation of the Forex market, it offers enormous opportunities to the traders to earn a decent income by buying and selling currencies. Although there are many trusted Forex brokers who provide a fair platform for the Forex traders to trade and win good returns, there are some scam Forex brokers too which run the business only to trap traders into Forex broker scams.
There are numerous ways by which a Forex trader is victimized by a Forex broker scam.
Have you been scammed by a Forex broker? Leave your worries as Broker Dispute is there to help you in getting your lost funds back!
|Rate (per day)||9.17||95.73|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)
Forex Scalping CHEAT SHEETS By Jason Fielder . 2 Fellow trader, ... The techniques you’re about to discover and the “cheat sheets” that I have assembled for you are going to begin to crack this “code” that few traders even know exist. Having this understanding will put the odds back in your favor, and give you the control so that you can consistently trade the market, while avoiding ... When you start Forex trading online you will soon come to understand that observing the movements of currencies is vital. The best way to observe such movements is when they are plotted on a chart. Generally speaking, there are many options for Forex charting software that are available to traders. Best Forex Trading Software for Beginners. By Daffa Zaky March 25, 2019, 1:11 pm • Posted in Education. Beginners generally need a lot of help in trading. This help will come from an assortment ... Shareware Junction periodically updates pricing and software information of Forex Chat full version from the publisher using pad file and submit from users. Software piracy is theft, Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks is illegal and prevent future development of Forex Chat Edition. Download links are directly from our publisher sites. Best Forex charting software. The list below showcases some of the best examples of Forex charting software with tons of features. However, bear in mind that there is no single best program for this purpose, as it all depends on your personal preferences and needs. MetaTrader 4. MetaTrader 4 is still the undisputed king of retail traders. The platform features advanced charting tools ... Deliver fast, 24/7 customer service on your Forex website using LiveChat. Live chat software is used by Forex companies to offer quick help to several traders at a time. See how Forex companies utilize live chat software. Forex Cheat Software, Timeshift In Online Forex Simulation:! Each trader has different levels of experience, cloud mining in south africa time constraints and risk profile, forex cheat software this means that the best software for one Forex trader may not be the best for another.!
[index]          
Forex Trading Software für: Anfänger... Skip navigation Sign in. Search. Loading... Close. This video is unavailable. ... FOREX CHEATS: SUPPORT & RESISTANCE IN FOREX IN 30 MINUTES TYLLIONAIRE ... Best Forex Charting Software Free - http://tradewithjagger.com/ This is the charting software I use for all my forex trading analysis. Forex software with guarantee profit ever. this is an amazing forex software_EA, which can generate a good profit for all traders. it use very powerful and accurate strategies, it open buy and ... FOREX auto trading robot software free download ... #download_forex_robot. Loading... Chat Replay is disabled for this Premiere. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a ... The more and more you trade Forex you begin to start learning "hacks" in the market that you can exploit daily. An example, a huge advantage is trading on and around big round 00 numbers. They ...